The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody plan on going out this sat. with the shotgun sluggin or flinter.?? Maybe we can get a few guys together and push some deer around..

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure.. was hopin to get some ideas. I live in the city limits and do alot of archery hunting here. Also hunt Washington Co. Cant slug in these areas.
Im not trying to steal anybody's secret hunting spot or anything like that. Im just trying to get a few guys together for a good day of hunting. if it doesnt work out, then oh well.
If anybody wants to try some inner city late season archery, i got a few spots..Just let me know..
If this weekend is too short of notice, then maybe we can organize something for the following Sat.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
i know you really dont know me- what what the heck- there is about 4 of us going out to 2B next weekend- (1/15/10) we will hunt friday and sat- i will be staying in cranberry twp in an hotel that i have not picked out yet- i always looked at it this way- we have always gotten deer every time we go out and have a great time doing it- but on the other side of the coin- we have pushed out alot of deer that we had nobody around to shoot- so - if you want - send me a pm- and the invite is there- i will leave it you to you-

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
barney said:
i know you really dont know me- what what the heck- there is about 4 of us going out to 2B next weekend- (1/15/10) we will hunt friday and sat- i will be staying in cranberry twp in an hotel that i have not picked out yet- i always looked at it this way- we have always gotten deer every time we go out and have a great time doing it- but on the other side of the coin- we have pushed out alot of deer that we had nobody around to shoot- so - if you want - send me a pm- and the invite is there- i will leave it you to you-

I live just south of CRanberry....would love to join you for 2B hunt. Can even take you some of my areas

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I would love to join you guys for a 1/15 and 1/16 hunt. Please PM me or post info. I live just north of Cranberry artea

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
well just read this so maybe next weekend. i can hunt sat. i live in north hills. i'd be up for meeting sat somewhere with my flintlock. Keep the post updated or pm me whoever is organizing. i'm quite capable of doing the walking through whatever, i'll bring my brush pants to earn a spot heading on a later drive.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
ok- good morning- whats up is that my friends are coming out to hunt on the 15 and 16- "rd22" and "long beard101" and "vandyke" said they were going- "long beard" is taken his son which has never gotten a deer-which now i have a mission-love to see the boy get one- we will hunt friday and sat- all day- stop for lunch somewhere- and keep hunting-so if your interested you can if you want pm me and i will send you my phone number- or send me yours -and when the time gets closer i will call you and tell you where to meet- if not when i figure what hotel i am staying out and about what time i will be out there i will post it- its a good time - alot of walking - and a time to meet people-

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
ok- we got another gentle man going out with us on friday and sat- already contacted him and he will be following us out thursday evening- he will be staying at the same hotel we are staying at- we are going to stay at the motel 6 in cranberry- (as far as i know now)- i think i pm everybody that seemed to be interested- if i missed someone - please pm me -thanks

1 - 20 of 50 Posts