The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the show in Harrisburg yesterday with the intention of finding a whitetail outfitter in either MO, KY, OH, or the like to do a hunt this fall. This hunt is a gift for my step father's 60th birthday. After spending lot of time talking with outfitters and getting all of our questions answered (not to mention the countless hours of internet browsing prior to the show) we decided on Macon County Outfitters in MO. Matt seems like a very good guy and it sounds like he just wants everyone to have a good time and a true "vacation". Has anyone ever hunted with them, how was your experience?

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Sorry I cant be more help, but it looks like a lot of PA guys have been through there judging by the reference list area codes. Good luck

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think Matt is a good choice. I spoke with him a couple days ago on the phone as I'm still contemplating my outfitter decision. The only draw back I found with Macon County Outfitters was the 40 guys in camp the first week of Rifle. Not sure If I can take that many hunters in camp. But I still believe he is a good choice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts