The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I enjoy seeing what you all have taken each season, but it seems like the pics are scattered all over the forum. Let's consolidate them here. Like they are in the archery forum.

·
Registered
11,115 Posts
Nice bucks guys!

·
Registered
45 Posts
2f buck a 6 9 and 13 point the 6 and 9 were shot within minutes of each other approx 1050 am opening day about 300 yards apart they were running together along with a spike.. the 13 was shot around 455pm on opening day

·
Registered
188 Posts
Rifle Season 2016

My son's first buck, with a rifle. 8 point, one tine was broken off with about an inch nub remaining. He had a lot of wear on the front of his antlers. Shot in 2A on Saturday evening. Also on video:

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
"Our" Trophy...

Not the biggest rack and unfortunately one side was completely gone. Did not realize that until after I recovered the deer. I shot this deer with my Dad's 300 Winchester Magnum. It was my goal to shoot a buck with his gun. I was unable to carry this gun in the woods last year because I learned of an issue that needed repaired too close to the season. I was happy to be carrying this gun this year for the first time since my Dad passed.
He was with me Monday morning on the opener and we shot our trophy.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Not the biggest rack and unfortunately one side was completely gone. Did not realize that until after I recovered the deer. I shot this deer with my Dad's 300 Winchester Magnum. It was my goal to shoot a buck with his gun. I was unable to carry this gun in the woods last year because I learned of an issue that needed repaired too close to the season. I was happy to be carrying this gun this year for the first time since my Dad passed.
He was with me Monday morning on the opener and we shot our trophy.

Doesn't matter if he has one side or two. That is a memory you will carry on forever. Great job. Can't wait to kill my first with my Grandpa's Savage 99

1 - 20 of 25 Posts