The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To you guys looking for DMAP tags in some of the areas cut back better get yours early.

Leaving the shore now so by the time I get home it should be almost time.

·
Registered
20,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to get my license, archery, bear, migratory bird, duck stamp and DMAP took less then 5 min.

opened up promptly at 12 AM.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Got to wally world at 11:50, had my license and dmap in my hand at 12:30, yep 12:30. The system was overloaded for the first 15 minutes then the manager called the 24/7 help desk and got help. So it was a little bit more complicated than I wanted but I still got the dmap I wanted, so I guess I can't complain.

·
Registered
24,914 Posts
Normally get mine on line but then I have to hit the treasurers office for L/O antlerless tag. This morning went to treasurers office and got both. No Dmaps just license and antlerless.

Very fast service was in and out in 5 minutes. Just a drive to the county seat.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Got my old goat's (FREE!)license 30 minutes ago and just finished buying a DMAP permit on the Outdoor Shop site.

Bill

·
Administrator
14,653 Posts
I went to Wal-Mart at 0650 and waited around until 0730 and nobody ever showed up to work that department.

I asked an associate if she could page somebody but she didn't seem to know what I was saying to her.

So I got my licenses at Pike County Outfitters an hour ago.

All the D-Map properties in this part of the county are no more so I didn't get any.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts