The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big fan of Tightspot quivers. I have used their 5 arrow model for several years. New for 2015 is a 3 arrow model. The old 3 arrow Kwikee was always one of my favorites (but a little noisy if left on while shooting) so I sold my 5 arrow Tightspot on Sunday and ordered this on Monday. I liked the idea of the smaller size and lighter weight, plus 5 arrows always seemed like overkill to me.

It is typical Tightspot quality, very sturdy, and very quiet when shooting. They mount very tight to the bow (hence the name) and I notice no difference in my shooting with them mounted. Which is the reason I use Tightspot, I never take my quiver off. If you hang your quiver once in the tree or blind, then I would suggest a less expensive quiver.

Mounted on my Bow:

The mount:

Inside the quiver with 3 QAD Exodus heads. A tight fit but I could spin them for a better arrangement

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
They make a nice Quiver, do they make a tree mount bracket for their quiver. I always take my quiver off when in the tree, but its nice to have a silent quiver if you plan on hunting out west and doing some spot and stalk.

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
They are now making a crossbow bracket for the Tightspot. They are sending me one to test out on my crossbows. I should have it within a week or so.

·
Registered
20,862 Posts
The price of all quivers is insane.I have a Hoyt with a Hoyt two piece 4 arrow quiver I think it was around $125..I only take three arrows with me and never take my quiver off.I also keep two BH tipped arrows in my quiver all year round so I practice with the way I'll be hunting.Every time I practice,I shoot a couple BH's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts