The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

21 - 40 of 9086 Posts

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
He'll probably be injured before the first game.

Is anyone seeing a TV schedule for preseason? I saw ROOT has this Thursday's game on their listings, but no others. NBCSN has one listed as well and one on NHL (which I don't have).

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
Pens won last night in a shoot out....according to my app. I didn't listen to it and it wasn't on TV.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
not on last night ..thursday is but..thats all i seen

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
On the "CW"

TUE SEP 22, 2015 HURRICANES PENGUINS
7:00 PM CW

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPgsjpxVAAADFWV.jpg:large

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 46s46 seconds ago
Lines at #Pens morning skate →
Kunitz-Crosby-Kessel
Plotnikov-Malkin-Hornqvist
Dupuis-Dea-Sprong
Uher-Porter-Biggs

Defensive pairs:
Maatta-Letang
Cole-Clendening
Dumoulin-Gonchar
Goers-Ruopp

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
7-3 pens near end 2

1ST PERIOD04:14PITKris Letang (1) Wrist shot - ASST: Evgeni Malkin (1), Patric Hornqvist (1)
04:41CARJames Wisniewski (1) Slapshot - ASST: Jaccob Slavin (1), Brock McGinn (1)
06:03PITOlli Maatta (1) Slapshot - ASST: Evgeni Malkin (2), Patric Hornqvist (2)
13:23CARJustin Faulk (1) Slapshot - ASST: Elias Lindholm (1)
17:09PITPPG - Daniel Sprong (1) Wrist shot - ASST: Chris Kunitz (1), Kris Letang (1)19:48PITPhil Kessel (1) Tip-in - ASST: Chris Kunitz (2), Sidney Crosby (1)2ND PERIOD01:16PITPPG - Sergei Gonchar (1) Slapshot - ASST: Olli Maatta (1), Daniel Sprong (1)
05:30CARJeff Skinner (1) Wrist shot - ASST: Elias Lindholm (2), Noah Hanifin (1)05:37PITSidney Crosby (1) Backhand shot - ASST: Kris Letang (2)
10:57PITPhil Kessel (2) Tip-in - ASST: Sidney Crosby (2), Kris Letang (3

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I was in a meeting late and only got to listen to the last half of the third.....and I wasn't really focused on it at that. I don't get Pittsburgh's CW so I'll only get to see Thursday's and next Tuesday's games.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I know it was only preseason but you can't help to fell a little tingly in your naughty places after that showing.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Tonight 7:30 Root sports

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
And tonight you saw just how much more talent the Wings have in the pipeline than the Pens do. Like men against boys out there...

I especially like watching the dinosaurs, Scuderi and Gonchar getting lit up over and over again...

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
TraskOutdoors said:
And tonight you saw just how much more talent the Wings have in the pipeline than the Pens do. Like men against boys out there...

I especially like watching the dinosaurs, Scuderi and Gonchar getting lit up over and over again...
Don't watch, it doesn't mean anything. They were putrid.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
I didn't say that it "meant" anything in regards to the starting lineup come regular season, just pointing out how teams like Detroit and Tampa have loads of young talent in their organizations while the Pens' "B" team consists of career AHLers and washed up NHL journeymen...

Thanks Ray!!!

·
20,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
For sure. Pens organization is in huge trouble 7-9 years from now. A lot can change between now and then though. You're definitely going to have a few down years but something tells me theyll regroup. Not much sense in worrying about it right now as a fan. Not much we can do about it.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Trout 2003 said:
For sure. Pens organization is in huge trouble 7-9 years from now. A lot can change between now and then though. You're definitely going to have a few down years but something tells me theyll regroup. Not much sense in worrying about it right now as a fan. Not much we can do about it.
Trask enjoys worrying about last years snowfall, and that five years from now.

·
Registered
7,680 Posts
PENS will be at the Johnstown W.M. tonite. Close to my old stomping grounds.

·
Registered
14,314 Posts
I watched a bit of it while truing a wheel. PP didn't look very good at all. PK was okay. Overall they looked half decent for being a bunch of AHL guys. Clendening stood out to me the most....I think he even had a shorty on one of the PK's.

21 - 40 of 9086 Posts