Flushing surveys have been put on hold. The birds are already stressed from the snow storms and we don't want to chase birds out of what cover they have found. Things are warming up this week so maybe we can get back on track in a few weeks.
thanks, I figured as much, but wasn't sure if there was a tentative rescheduling date. I have been on the list for a few years and hadn't received any info yet. Any body know if Larry Crespo is still conducting these surveys...I emailed him, but it bounced back.