I finally got around to doing a European mount of my archery buck from 2014. This is my third euro mount, all boiled. First time I used a turkey fryer to boil it, worked but used a lot of propane. Second time I used a turkey roaster, worked well also and could let simmer a long time, but the wife wasn't thrilled even though the roaster cleaned up fine. This time I used an old pot just big enough to fit the head, and a hot plate. It worked great, got it to about a simmer which is what I prefer over a rolling boil. I think it helps keep the bone joints from opening up. Before I boiled it I skinned what I could and got off the big chunks of meat and tissue. After simmering a few hours 95% of the soft tissue came off easily. Then I added some dawn dish soap and borax to the water and some more simmering and picking a couple times and it was clean. After this I rinsed it off and soaked over night in water with Biz laundry detergent (an enzyme 'bleach') to help degrease. Then a final wash with dawn dish soap and water and soaked in hydrogen peroxide for 2 days. The pieces at the end of the nose broke off this time, so I had to super glue them back on at the end. I think it was because I let the head sit around for a few months and it started to break down a bit. Otherwise I'm happy with the results. Euros aren't hard to do, just take some time and patience.