The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
5,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-size: 26pt"> <span style="color: #FF6600">Let's Go Flyers!!!</span></span>

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
That's what I like optimism

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Going to be a interesting season. We'll see how Hexy's plan starts to pan out. So happy he's at the helm.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Round #2 Devils - the flyer killer Marty

I'll have to pay more attention .. I must have missed the "good bits" when I flipped to the Leafs/Habs game. Wait till you guys see the helmet cams the ref was wearing in that game..

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
you guys might not like this but Please tank the entire season! Connor McDavid is waiting as the #1 pic. Suppose to be the real deal.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
mediocre O, Weak D, Good goalie = #8 seed or miss PO's.

Pull a pittsburgh...tank season to get arguably the next great one. Everyone quickly forgets how burgh was on the brink of moving outta town until they got the 1st girl to play professional hockey.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
actually, it'll be a race in the east as it feels like its the weakest i've seen in awhile. Pens should run away with it.Baring major injury.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Hoping for a suprise win

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Hexy needs to do something to get a top D man in the lineup. The D is just horrible to watch. Razor was hungout to dry so many times last night. It seemed as if he was the only Flyer on the ice in the 3rd. I've never seen a team go into the 2nd intermission and come out in the 3rd looking like 20 zombies out there and two games in a row !!!! I hope cheif isn't singing lullabys to them between periods.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Did you expect anthing diff? I didnt. Same weak D as last yr then the injury to Timmo. They will struggle all yr. O isnt potent enough to carry the play. Goalies will have to stand on their heads.

long beard said:
Hexy needs to do something to get a top D man in the lineup. The D is just horrible to watch. Razor was hungout to dry so many times last night.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
This!!!!

BOOTOXEN said:
you guys might not like this but Please tank the entire season! Connor McDavid is waiting as the #1 pic. Suppose to be the real deal.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Tank the season when it just starts?? You must think this is a Pittsburgh thread.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh boy this is starting to look like last year again..

1 - 20 of 255 Posts