The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post a picture of your deer harvest here,BUCK OR DOE. We want to keep all these together so we can save them for years to come.

Feel free to add information about it...time , date, weapon, county etc...however if you want to tell the full story and share many pictures we <span style="font-size: 20pt">HIGHLY</span> encourage you to do a stand alone post on it in the forum you feel fits it best.

Please withhold comments on the pictures, so that we have a nice line-up of photos to scroll thru.Any comment made will be removed.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">This thread MAY also be used for buck pool purposes in January</span>, we will see how it goes.

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
For Chuck0214:
30 yard shot 60 yard recovery rage 2 blade chisel tip hoyt carbon spyder turbo

·
Registered
430 Posts
5 yard shot, 500 yard recovery :p (see trad forum), Home made ILF recurve bow and grizzly 2 blade broadheads. Lesson here, never give up!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well got it done on the first day. Not the biggest but very happy non the less. it opens up my season for the dog and helping a few buddies get there deer and do a lil video work. Shot at 750am this morning in 2b bout 12-15 yards with a Wicked Ridge Raider and Ulmer Edge Broad head. 8pt dressed at 155Lbs.

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
1st Saturday at 6:15 pm Clinton Co.
Excalibur Matrix 330 - Boltcutter broadheads
30 yd shot, 15 yd. recovery. He never knew what passed thru him!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Florida Gulf Coast 7 point.
Parker Phoenix
G5 Montec
12 yards, 25 yard recovery
Tenderloins grilled with salt and pepper. Yummy

·
Registered
288 Posts
I filled my buck tag last night. 3 bucks chasing a group of doe around... I know, I know, too early for rutting bucks.... well all I know is that they were chasing, and after 15 minutes of it, and holding my bow back twice for at about 30 seconds each time (really hard to do with this RPM 360) he held up with something blocking his vitals,this guy finally gave me the 12 yard broadside shot.

I knew I made a great shot when I watched the lighted nock of my Bloodsport Impact pass through right above the elbow and stick in the ground on the other side of him. The Rocket Steelhead did its job, very well.

Good luck everyone!

My brother Speedbeef Down! will be home from his two week rotation in the gas field this weekend and we should be filming a buck or doe harvest shortly there after.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts