The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am extending an invite to a youth hunter accompanied by you of course to meet at my cabin opening day and shoot a big ol' gobbler. If all goes as planned they are still in a group of 7 coming into my side field the same time each morning.

I am unable to hunt the opening day as I will be in Wisconsin for the season 3 turkey season.

If you are anywhere near sinnemahoning, PA and can't seem to find a spot for birds send me a message and I'll do my best to get your son or daughter a shot

I'll be up there this weekend for trout camp so i'll be checking on them Friday, Saturday and sunday

·
Registered
570 Posts
Great gesture!! Hope someone takes you up on it!!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
spangler2k3 said:
I am extending an invite to a youth hunter accompanied by you of course to meet at my cabin opening day and shoot a big ol' gobbler. If all goes as planned they are still in a group of 7 coming into my side field the same time each morning.

I am unable to hunt the opening day as I will be in Wisconsin for the season 3 turkey season.

If you are anywhere near sinnemahoning, PA and can't seem to find a spot for birds send me a message and I'll do my best to get your son or daughter a shot

I'll be up there this weekend for trout camp so i'll be checking on them Friday, Saturday and sunday
This is really awesome. I would be fired up if I had a youth to take. You're a good man!

And do you mean "The Season" with Justin Martin on the Outdoor Network? If so, that is just as awesome as your offer, if not more awesome. Be sure to let us know when your episode airs!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drakes, I.bought a non resident spring turkey tag. They have certain seasons you apply for. Its just cooincidence they are the same as tv!

Like I said I know public land is tough to hunt. Just looking to capture some youth kills on film. If nobody does ill just kill one the 2nd weekend lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts