The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Merion today, course is very muddy to walk around!!! Got very lucky to see some of the best. Here are a few.

Temporary tent:

Rickie Fowler and Dustin Johnson:

Keegan Bradley:

Luke Donald:

And of course, Tiger:

Some other cool shots:

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Great pics. Waitin on a possible favor to see if I can get in this weekend.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Excellent pics!!!

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
25ftup said:
Great pics. Waitin on a possible favor to see if I can get in this weekend.
If you can't, it may not hurt to show up at the red gate. There are some scalpers there and you could theoretically buy someone's ticket who is exiting the course and rescan it (saw that as well).

Even some of the volunteers told me they plan on selling their pass (access anywhere) once they are complete with their four shifts.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Think it was muddy then, wait till tomorrow.....looks like another round of very heavy rain/storms. It's a shame, but perfect weather after Thrusday.

·
6,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dmccoy1 said:
Think it was muddy then, wait till tomorrow.....looks like another round of very heavy rain/storms. It's a shame, but perfect weather after Thrusday.
Sunday may be the only day to truly see what the course offers the competitors then

It needs at least two days to dry after the heavy rainfall it has been getting lately.

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Just got in from the final round. Got a ticket from a buddy, and all I can say is WOW! What an experience to be up close to the best golfers in the world!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts