The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the place to post your 2013 trout and salmon fishing pics and videos. Fish, stream shots, trout camp, whatever. Please keep it to PICTURES and VIDEO ONLY!

If you want to include some information with your pics such as stream, lure, fly, bait, ect. that's ok. This is not a thread to discuss the pictures or videos posted however. Please start a new thread for those things and in fact it is encouraged! We always like to hear the stories behind your adventures!

Hope everyone has a great year out on the streams and I also hope everyone takes a lot of pics!

·
Registered
818 Posts
This is a cell phone shot that was taken in about five seconds. Didn't have time to compose it, it just sort of fell together. I only wish it had been taken with my regular camera. I hope you like it as much as I do. Caught (and released) on a large black rabbit strip streamer.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Here are some chromers from mid-October.

Green water and dime-bright. It gets no better for me. This fish actually spent more time out of the water, than in. I've been around many blocks on great lakes water. Pretty sure it was a skamania. This stream, while high in steelhead natural repo compared to others in the area, gets "leftover" skams annually.

Big fish of the trip.

When the sun comes up and the water is 2 feet + visibility, the steelhead go down. The river was rising and coloring up, so the fish moved through and we ended our fishing on a high note.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts