The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just agreed to purchase a 2013 silverado crew cab 4x4 im so excited they are installing a 4 inch lift on it then ill take delivery the deals they have now on the leftovers are amazing right now

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Love to hear that, Ill be in the market in another month!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i went today they had 4 in stock n ow they have none they are selling like hotcakes mine windowed at 45 i got it for 30

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
chuck0214 said:
when i went today they had 4 in stock n ow they have none they are selling like hotcakes mine windowed at 45 i got it for 30
3/4 ton?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! I just bought one a month ago, crew cab all-star edition z71 and I love mine. I'll definitely agree that they are giving great deals out. I got a better deal on a new one than I would have got on one used 2010-13 with <25,000 miles like I was looking for.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
That's one heck of a truck, you're going to love it! With proper care that Chevy will give you 300,000 miles or more in return.
What color? Options?

Please post some pictures when you can. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its the blue topaz metallic and it is the allstar edition crew cab short box not the z71 (they just sold the one i really wanted the previus day ) they threw in running boards at no charge to me and i ordered a 4 inch lift kit for it threw the dealer so as to not void any warrantys can i send someone pics to their email everytime i try doing photobucket or something it screws up my computer

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and i agree they will last for a long time my previuos truck was great till i blacked out on the way home from work and hit a tree doing about 60 mph close to 200,000 miles on that one and it was strong as the day i bought it

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Sounds really nice! Sorry I'm not to good with the pictures either!

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
Not a Chevy man , but , I'll congrats anyone on a new truck purchase.

Congrats and enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts