The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since the pgc does zilch to promote this...the RMEF once again has the pa elk conservation tag as a head lining item to be auctioned off at their sat eve gala at their "ELK CAMP" banquet/convention in las vegas!

if any member here is interested or think they might know someone interested they should check out the RMEF website and click the links leading to the convention info. I believe there is a deadline registration for phone bidders so don't waste any time!

I know that many people don't agree w/these types of tags but this is a great source of revenue that cant be disputed for the pgc to use strictly for elk! the gov tag bull had not been the biggest bull of the hunt until this past year so it cant be labeled "big $$ for biggest bull" .pass the word along to any and all you know and maybe an hpa member could be the lucky bidder!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its been as low as $18k and as high as $37.5k...all depends on who is doing the bidding I guess and how bad someone wants it! the great thing is that 80% of the proceeds generated from this tag auction go directly to the pgc for elk and elk only! the remaining 20% is to be used by the auctioning conservation group as they see fit. last year the eastern chapter of FNAWS auctioned the tag and then gave their 20% back to the pgc for a 100% contribution!
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top