The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the pgc does zilch to promote this...the RMEF once again has the pa elk conservation tag as a head lining item to be auctioned off at their sat eve gala at their "ELK CAMP" banquet/convention in las vegas!

if any member here is interested or think they might know someone interested they should check out the RMEF website and click the links leading to the convention info. I believe there is a deadline registration for phone bidders so don't waste any time!

I know that many people don't agree w/these types of tags but this is a great source of revenue that cant be disputed for the pgc to use strictly for elk! the gov tag bull had not been the biggest bull of the hunt until this past year so it cant be labeled "big $$ for biggest bull" .pass the word along to any and all you know and maybe an hpa member could be the lucky bidder!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bid it to 22k last year and stopped, i thought with the previous sale price and my self imposed limit I would be elk hunting in my home state. It escalated quickly, great for the elk and the pgc, a great source of revenue for the elk program. The bull the high bidder killed was an absolute monster.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup onelump....this is him...10x8 60" wide n gross nontypical 412"...I even had it set up to have the rack at the sportsman show this yr but we all know how that ended:

·
Registered
10 Posts
And that bull is worth every penny in my book. Ill have that tag and bow kill a monster here in good ol Pa. Thanks for posting those pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts