The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 577 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The peeing contest is finally over in the front office.

Let's go Flyers!

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Phase47 said:
The peeing contest is finally over in the front office.

Let's go Flyers!

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Season will begin either January 15th or the 19th... Can't get here soon enough.

And yes, I could care less about the cancelled games, I'm a fan and will continue to be one. I don't like the shortened season, but at least we didn't lose the season.

This agreement is good for a least 8 years, more likely 10. Maybe they should start thinking about the options for the next agreement so we don't have to go through this again.

GO FLYERS!!!!!

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Bryz didn't get lost in the forest and get eaten by a bear, did he?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buckethead said:
Lost in the universe would be a better guess. Let's just hope he plays all season like he did in last year's playoffs.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Buckethead said:
I could care less if he's from mars... Just stop the puck.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
If he doesn't stop the puck there is two buyouts that can be used to stay under the cap the first and second season on the new CBA. So atleast they could buy him out of that god awful contract and find someone else that can stop the rubber when asked to.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Peppy said:
Season will begin either January 15th or the 19th... Can't get here soon enough.

And yes, I could care less about the cancelled games, I'm a fan and will continue to be one. I don't like the shortened season, but at least we didn't lose the season.

This agreement is good for a least 8 years, more likely 10. Maybe they should start thinking about the options for the next agreement so we don't have to go through this again.

GO FLYERS!!!!!
Sad thing is, as soon as the 8 or 10 years are up, they'll go through this all over again.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
Danesdad said:
Peppy said:

GO FLYERS!!!!!
Sad thing is, as soon as the 8 or 10 years are up, they'll go through this all over again.
I hope you're wrong, but we both know you're probably right.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I can't wait. And to start the season Pens-Flyers! How awesome is that? We've got to get the Pens/Flyers thread started soon.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
dennis h. said:
I can't wait. And to start the season Pens-Flyers! How awesome is that? We've got to get the Pens/Flyers thread started soon.
I think there is one.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
<span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #000000">GO PENS!!!! </span> </span>

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
I'm anxious to see what Luke Schenn can do with the Flyers. He has lots of potential for sure.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I am more concerned with the D than Bryz.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bird_dog_pa said:
I am more concerned with the D than Bryz.
Me too. I'm a little worried about them being an older team with that crazy schedule. 48 games in 99 days? In the words of Lee Corso, "YO!"

1 - 20 of 577 Posts