The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please feel free to add your vote if you would like to be included in next years archery contest. I want to make sure that crossbow guys who would like to paricipate get a voice in this as well.

The final ruling will be by a majority vote so let you voice be heard.

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks arrowhead I should have put that up. feel free to comment on that thread as well. I just dont want it to become some sort of crossbow bashing thread. There are enough of them out there.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I added my vote, yes I want in!

If you have lower xbow hunter sign-ups, why not have like x number of vertical bow huunters, and x number of xbow hunters on each team. That way it's all even.

·
Registered
8,449 Posts
we will just have our own just for fun contest down here.was thinking of bringing up something about having an xbow contest a few days ago. wonder why all the dislike of crossbows, pretty sad when some crossbow hunters wont admit they hunt with an xbow because they are afraid they will get bashed on.

·
Super Moderator
4,821 Posts
bowmike said:
I just dont want it to become some sort of crossbow bashing thread. There are enough of them out there.
Well it looks headed that way.The pompous attitudes are shining through.Too bad I was one of the first to vote to be included,I would like to retract my vote and not be included.Hopefully the physically challenged hunters are still able to join.On a lighter note just before I hit send two bucks walked past my front window.As I was telling my wife and we talked about it another one walked past with his nose on the ground.Three bucks in under 3 minutes.I'll take that any day.Made my day,good luck all.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
i don't mix well with ego hunters...I'll pass, I hunt for my kids and me.

Nice attempt at unity bowmike , appreciated
, but I don't see it happening. Crossbow hunting opened up something new in this state....I will however let you know how my crossbow 'team" does.
Best of luck this fall buddy!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts