The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flyers v. Rangers at CBP on new years day. 2nd winter classic for the flyers in 3 years, should be a good one. That place is going to be rocking

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Even though it's great to have your team in the WC, I think I wouldn't mind seeing a game between 2 Canadian teams, outdoors, on New Years Day. It just seems right. Maybe Montreal vs Toronto? Or Winnipeg vs Montreal?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Don't they play another outdoor game between 2 canadian teams in Canada? The Heritage Classic?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh, toronto and montreal are perenially in the top 3 richest nhl teams, I dont think they need a game thats played to a most American televison audience.

·
Registered
21,036 Posts
The 2012 Winter Classic game is January 2nd... not New Years Day.

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
Someday maybe the Pens will play the Flyers in the WC. That would be epic.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Danesdad said:
Someday maybe the Pens will play the Flyers in the WC. That would be epic.
At beaver stadium, it would absolutely sell out.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Not to get off topic but Mr. Castle, the object of your affection, your universe, your avatar, Matt Cooke had a sweet redirect goal tonight in the Pens win over the Blackhawks. No need to thank me. That's what I'm here for.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
I was able to read his lips after the goal and I'm pretty sure he said "This one's for you, Danny boy!"

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Is Danny Carcillo playing for the flyers, or is he a Blackhawk now? They had a Carcillo wearing #13 tonight. I was just wondering if it was him or not?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Buckethead said:
Is Danny Carcillo playing for the flyers, or is he a Blackhawk now? They had a Carcillo wearing #13 tonight. I was just wondering if it was him or not?
One and the same. He signed with Chicago in the offseason. Couldn't you tell it was him by that dumb hair of his and the way he looks so uncoordinated on the ice.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
surely there is only one carbomb. yes he went to chicago in the offseason. its becoming clearer and clearer that homer was trying to get rid of the 'frat house' mentality of last years team.

·
Registered
20,675 Posts
Buckethead said:
Not to get off topic but Mr. Castle, the object of your affection, your universe, your avatar, Matt Cooke had a sweet redirect goal tonight in the Pens win over the Blackhawks. No need to thank me. That's what I'm here for.
That should be worth Dan keeping the avi another week!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts