The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 is going to be a busy year for me. Buying a house ang getting married. But I'm also planning on going on my first out of state excursion. I have 3 preference points for Iowa so I will be sending this year and plan to spend 10 days there.

Who else is planning on going somewhere this year?

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Illinois for a 10 day combo hunt. Was out to Iowa in 2011, will be applying for points for a few years to do another trip.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
New Brunswick May 25 - June 2 for blackbear. First ever out of state/country bowhunt. I CANNOT wait. Pumped for it.

·
Registered
10,656 Posts
As of right now, this is the first year since 1994 that I will NOT be going anywhere out of state to hunt...

I have time to change that though.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Headed on a goat, deer, and bear hunt in Central British Columbia with Dome Creek Outfitters. This will be my first trip to BC. Been putting the pack miles in getting ready for this one. From what I've been told I'm in for some burning legs. Best of luck to everyone on their adventures.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I'm planning to go out of state - Pennsylvania. You value the good things when you're gone. Lots of free hunting land , a good hunting vacation, and some time to visit the relatives.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
And where am I going out of state, get to scout the maps on the internet, and pick out four or five places, where I hunted, in #1, #2, and #3 order.
Of course, I've hiked some five miles this week to keep in shape.

·
Registered
15,320 Posts
quebec bear in june, back to quebec in august for fishing, ohio for deer in november, sept will be quebec moose or kodiak blacktails, depending on how the summer goes.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Headed to Tn for several days on spring gobbler. And back to Idaho in the fall, still working on my first wolf.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts