The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my buck and my daughter's buck Sunday afternoon. She picked out the pose herself, and I went with another wall pedistal. I took my buck on Oct. 12th and she got her buck on Oct. 13th. Not bad turn around time, but the taxidermist doesn't take a whole lot of deer.

Morgan's

Mine

Looks like I need to repaint the wall! I hate to paint!!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would y
pabonecollector said:
Ive seen better....its all about quality...who cares about the turnaround...rather wait a year or 2 years for a trophy to be done perfect and look realistic.
Please inform me what is so bad that you would rather wait another 18 months from someone else. I've got 6 shoulder mounts and these ones both rank up there.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pabonecollector said:
the face...in between the eyes and snout..looks wrinkled...and not realistic looking..sorry not trying to bash your mount just putting my opinion out there that ive seen been quality work.
If I am reading it correctly what you are writing about is a scar on the bridge of its nose. It was there before taking it to the taxidemist.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.