844 Posts
I see I won the shopping spree at fishcreek spinners. alright

thanks Joey for picking me

congrats to all the winners and participants

5crow do I just send you a pm?

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Just a suggestion, we need to havenall the winning pictures posted, that would be cool.

Congrats to all the winners and those who entered

·
Super Moderator
1,753 Posts
Congrats to all the winners and especially the youth hunters.

I really like the way HPA does this contest and to watch the pics come piling in over the course of the season. Its also neat to watch the seasons change in the photos.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Oh My Gosh!!!!!! I can't believe I was the big winner!!!! Thank you so much! I will get my info to you, RB. I don't post a lot here but I read for hours on this site and have always thought it was the best!! I'm proud to have that HPA sign on the back window of my truck and also on my bumper, oh, and I have one on my tractor too! Thanks again. And thanks for running the best site in the net!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Thank you to everyone for this. Special thanks to RB for donating the prize I won! Thanks to Joey as well for picking me!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Thank you Fly Guy! I can't wait to get my fly box from you and your daughter! And thank you Joey for drawing my name! It's not often I get lucky but twice in one season is awesome!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
To all that are getting gift cards from me, they have been purchased and some sent direct to you, BUT for those who wanted cabelas I had them sent here since there were 7 shipping addresses ...might add a day or two to the wait, my apologies.

CONGRATS!!!

pahoytman you have a PM.

please Pm me when you get them

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Morgan just got her gift card today. She was soo exicted and is already planning a trip to Cabelas. Thanks again HPA . . . a real class act taking care of the youth hunters!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
GREAT to hear!! Sorry for the delay, but so many picked Cabelas i had to get them sent here and then send them out or I would of had to checkout 8 times with different ships+ I wanted to add some decals.

Anyway, thanks for the patience...HAPPY SHOPPING ALL!!

Please reply to the PM you sent me with your address, let me know you got it and we can close out that PM

·
Registered
844 Posts
received my fishing lures from 5crow

thanks I love them, hopefully there will be some pics taken this summer with some fish with them

41 - 54 of 54 Posts