The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Tell Lil Joey he did good! RB and everyone who put the contest together, thanks for the prizes and the hard work getting it all organized! Congrats to everyone who scored on a buck!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Congrata to all and yes there where some great photos everyone....thanks for sharing !!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
bigbear said:
Tell Lil Joey he did good! RB and everyone who put the contest together, thanks for the prizes and the hard work getting it all organized! Congrats to everyone who scored on a buck!
hey is yours a 2G SSF Potter buck? That thing was HUGE...sadly the first time I saw the pic and really took notice was tonight when Joe pulled it as a winner.

·
Registered
907 Posts
My daughter Katie and I would like to thank everyone that donated prizes and spent the time to organize the 2012 HPA Buck Pool. A big thank you to Great White Hunter. She will be so happy to go and pick out some nice new camo clothing since some of hers is getting a little snug.

·
Registered
12,376 Posts
A big thanks goes out to 35Whelan for the gift card!! My son, Colton, was very excited to win.

Congrats to all the other winners and to all of those that donated prizes!!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
You should of seen Joey's smile when he saw he picked a cute girl as the youth winner...LOL

CONGRATS , what a priceless moment/pic for you!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats to all the winners an to all who took a buck this season an hope everyone stays safe an healthy to hunt next season.An thanks to the staff for putting all this together and having a great site for all the Pa hunters..thanks guys

·
Registered
895 Posts
BowTech1 said:
Congrats to all the winners an to all who took a buck this season an hope everyone stays safe an healthy to hunt next season.An thanks to the staff for putting all this together and having a great site for all the Pa hunters..thanks guys
Nice license plate you made....AWESOME !!!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congratulations to all the winners, and a big thank you to everyone who donated a prize! HPA always does things first class. Big big thanks to BowTech1 for the HPA license plate!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks Guys... CBaxter send me a pm with address.. an fyi you need to clean out yours..lol

·
Registered
961 Posts
My son Gage sends a huge thanks!! As do i! This is a great site with great people! Thanks to eveyone who made it happen!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thanks, We work hard at it because of the high caliber of the people that come thru the door...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Awesome job! A big THANK YOU! to all of the prize contributors to the contest. This is icing on the cake for my son Colton.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Congrats to all the hunters and Buck Pool winners! By now this years hunting stories are cemented in memory and the harvest's in the freezer. Time for some venison chile watching the Super Bowl!

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Lots of great Pa bucks in the buck pool again! Congrats to all the winners, and to everyone that donated prizes!!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Pleasantly suprised to see my name listed as a winner.

Lots of good pics posted, CONGRATS TO ALL!

Thanks for running a great family site for us PA outdoorsman to share pics and communicate on common interests.

A <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> <span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #009900">"BIG THANK YOU"</span></span> to Joey for drawing my name.

RB--I sent you a P.M.

·
Registered
907 Posts
RB-HPA said:
You should of seen Joey's smile when he saw he picked a cute girl as the youth winner...LOL

CONGRATS , what a priceless moment/pic for you!!!

RB a big Thanks for your time and in not just the buck pool, but everything you do to keep this a wonderful site to visit. Katie and I thank you for your donation of the HPA hat and hopefully I will be addng a picture this spring of a turkey and Katie wearing the hat??

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Luke says 'Thanks' for the prize! Such a great site. We are lucky to have this resource here in PA.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
hey guys anyone that won a HPA hat but are not getting their gift card from me, i will need your address too so i can send you a hat.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts