The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , still 2 hours or so til the drawing but i wanted to share the list of prizes we will be drawing. Preatty extensive list, largely from the great members of this site stepping up.

I want to personally thank HPA members:
great white hunter
Bonzy
5crows Fish creek spinners
Flyguy
MarkX
35whelen
Bowtech1

Since we only had 15 youth entries and 11 prizes, i did I little re-figuring so that all 15 youth will win something tonight. I figured a majority of the adults would not mind that.

That said I think the adult prize line-up is also pretty darn impressive for a FREE website, running a FREE contest. Although I was a little surprised that we only had 8 pages of adult entries this year considering our contest is not based on buck size...i must say if you guys have not looked at the bucks yet you should.

Here is the list of prizes going out the cyber deer camp door tonight...

Youth
$ 100* Gander Mountain gift cards and HPA camo hat~ great white hunter
$ 50* gift card (Gander Mtn, cabelas or DSG) and HPA camo hat~ Bonzy
$50 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
$25 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
$25 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
$25 Gander Mountain gift card~ great white hunter
$ 25 Gift card - choice~ RB-HPA
$25 Gift card – choice~ MarkX
$ 25 Gift card – choice~ 35whelen
Fly box stocked with trout/steelhead flies~ Flyguy

Adult
$ 350* gift card of your choice/HPA camo hat~ RB-HPA
$ 125* gift card of your choice/HPA camo hat~ RB-HPA
$100 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
$ 75 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
$ 50 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
$ 50 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
$ 25 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
Fly box stocked with trout/steelhead flies~ Flyguy
FIRST ever HPA custom LicensePlate~ Bowtech1

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Note: Those prizes with a * are those only available to those that had a HPA deer camp sign in their photo.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jim , I had ten tickets to the ESOS but i guess I'll just shred those...LOL, JK they never gave us any free tickets over the years despite the discount we gave them here.

Anyways i apologize for pulling that into the buck pool..need to laugh about it a little.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, i am not really a "everyone is a winner" type of guy, but the prizes donated were heavy towards youth so I could not have 3 out of 15 not winning...and this contest is not really a competition anyway as those are tough to verify on-line , just a great way to get folks to share their bucks with us all.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys because tonight is a school night I am going to have my kids draw the winners now and start preparing the winners list now as it takes awhile to compile...HOWEVER I am not going to post it til 8:30...

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL...that is the whole idea...

OK i am keeping my mouth shut til 8:30 now.. (a prize in itself)

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well lil Joey did all the picking....and the winners are:

Youth
<span style="color: #000099">JB#24 </span> $ 100* Gander Mountain gift cards and HPA camo hat~ great white hunter
<span style="color: #000099">ROPADOP -11YR OLD</span> $ 50* gift card (Gander Mtn, cabelas or DSG) and HPA camo hat~ Bonzy
<span style="color: #000099">HUNTMAN</span> $50 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
<span style="color: #000099">NG270</span> $25 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
<span style="color: #000099">FULLDRAW 24</span> $25 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
<span style="color: #000099">BUCK THUMBER-MIKE</span> $25 Gander Mountain gift card~ great white hunter
<span style="color: #000099">WILL S </span>$25 Gander Mountain gift card~ great white hunter
<span style="color: #000099">BRUNO</span> $25 Gander Mountain gift card~ great white hunter
<span style="color: #000099">SHORTRODS</span> $25 Gander Mountain gift card~ great white hunter
<span style="color: #000099">CBB </span>$ 25 Gift card - choice~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">BUCKTHUMBER-MATT</span> $ 25 Gift card - choice~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">FLYGUY</span> $ 25 Gift card - choice~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">ROPADOP-9YR OLD</span> $25 Gift card – choice~ MarkX
<span style="color: #000099">CSPOT</span> $ 25 Gift card – choice~ 35whelen
<span style="color: #000099">ARCHER2D F</span>ly box stocked with trout/steelhead flies~ Flyguy

Adult
<span style="color: #000099">HNTNBUX</span> $ 350* gift card of your choice/HPA camo hat~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">QUADSPORT09</span> $ 125* gift card of your choice/HPA camo hat~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">DEERCHASER</span> $100 shopping spree With fishcreek Spinners~ 5crows
<span style="color: #000099">GROUSEDOG20</span> $ 75 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">PAHOYTMAN</span> $ 50 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">BIGBEAR</span> $ 50 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">AARON.MYERS</span> $ 25 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">HUNTPHILIPSBURG</span> $ 25 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">BYHALIA</span> $ 25 gift card of your choice/HPA decal~ RB-HPA
<span style="color: #000099">SOYOCOTRANSPLANT</span> Fly box stocked with trout/steelhead flies~ Flyguy
<span style="color: #000099">CBAXTER </span>FIRST ever HPA custom LicensePlate~ Bowtech1

·
Registered
895 Posts
Thanks to all those involved and good luck to all entries !!!

·
Registered
19,961 Posts
Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone that submitted an entry. Some mighty fine Pa bucks represented here.

·
Registered
28,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congratulations to all the winners and successful buck hunters this year, it was a great lineup...please contact the ID mentioned with your prize to arrange getting that prize.

I am pretty darn proud of the membership for donating to the point we could offer all the youth a prize!!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
To those that won fly boxes just PM me with your address. I will ship them out asap.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts