The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 2012 PA archery buck back from the taxidermist. He took it to the NY State Show and won 1st place in his dvision. Bob Schmouder is the taxidermist in Wellsboro, PA. The guy does an awesome job!!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
What a dandy archery buck - one to give you the shakes as he comes into range . Very,very nice . Congratulations !

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bob Schmouder in Wellsboro. He own's Schmouder's Taxidermy. I will work on getting the photo of the turkey. That's at his shop. I have a bird at my place that far exceeds most all of the birds that I've seen and I'm proud to say Bob mounted that as well.

I shot the buck about 30 minutes north of Wellsboro.

·
Premium Member
24,188 Posts
Nice mount and buck

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
congrats on the buck and for choosing bob! hes a true perfectionist, great at his craft and an all around great guy too! I saw your buck at his shop the day before he left for the NY show and knew it would do well. I was there to pick up my cat that he took to the pa show a cpl weeks before and he got a blue ribbon for it too...I had a cpl pics of it up in the taxidermy forum

·
Super Moderator
4,016 Posts
Awesome buck and mount, congrats!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks HuntFish2.. I wish I had seen your cats! Bob does an amazing job on all his mounts and I was more than a little proud that he selected my buck for the show. Please feel free to post some pics of your cat, I would love to see it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts