The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some bucks out at my dad's house in Northwestern PA...It says 2011 but these photos were from this year, my dad had that house built this summer....We have had the one 8 point on there for 3 years in a row..No GIANTS but several really nice deer!!!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Some very nice bucks . Congratulations on the dandy that you took .

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
congrats on the buck and nice groups of bucks! Which one have you had for 3 years? because none of them look old enough to have been an 8 for the last 3 years...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hunt4life23 said:
congrats on the buck and nice groups of bucks! Which one have you had for 3 years? because none of them look old enough to have been an 8 for the last 3 years...
The fourth picture down, or the picture that was taken on October 24....We are pretty sure its the same deer, the rack is identical...I will look for those pictures and post them on here tomm hopefully...I would like to see what you guys think as we are 99% certain it is.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some pictures of the bucks we got last year...the date says 2010, should be 2011, for some season our camera is still 1 year behind....I think the 8 point is the same one we got this year, making it three years in a row! Let me know what you guys think...We always get a ton of deer/bucks but never any ridiculously BIG freaks...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts