The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys & Gals,

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I would like to take the time to give a personal "Thank You" to all those that made 2012 the best year to date for Boondock-Outdoors! Alot has happened in the four years since I registered this business and I can honestly say that I could not have done it without my great customers..

2013 is set to be another record year right from the start. We are rapidly expanding product lines to carry the best of the best Predator Hunting gear and possibly trapping supplies in the near future. Keep an eye out in the near future for some very exciting announcement from me too...

We will also be at the Eastern Sports & Outdoors Show in Harrisburg this year. Booth #4320 on the corner across from Foxpro in the East Hall.. Please stop and say hello.

Once again, Thank You for your continued support and I look forward to exceeding your expectations in 2013!!

Jeremiah

PS: Some of you will notice the Screen Name change. This was done to make it easier for people to recognise who I am.

Also for those that read this far I will give a free Boondock-Outdoors Predator Hunting related vinyl decal to the first 25 people to post the phase "I can't wait for dark nights and RED lights" to this thread.. after you post I will contact you in a pm for your address to ship the decal.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I can't wait for darknights and red lights!!!

Congrats on rhe sucsess and best of luck to 2013

And a big thanks for being one of nices guys i had the pleasure doing buisness with!

God bless
Robb

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Keep up the good work and I can't wait for dark nights and RED lights.

·
Registered
277 Posts
"I can't wait for dark nights and RED lights!"

Congrats on your success! Good things happen to good people!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I can't wait for dark nights and RED lights........wow this is just like getting free stuff from Obama......sorry Jeremiah, I couldn't help myself.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts