The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place to post your 2012-13 youth hunter and mentored youth hunter success pictures! It doesn't necessarily have to be an actual 'success' picture, it can simply be a pic of them outside enjoying a hunt with mom, dad, grandfather, an uncle, an aunt, or whoever. Just getting them out there and involved is a success!

This thread is intended for PICTURES and VIDEO ONLY and all comments will be removed. A separate comments thread will be stickied at the top of this forum for that purpose. We enjoy hearing about your days afield, so making a separate post to tell the story of your time outdoors is very much encouraged!

Good luck to all the youngsters this season and those taking them out! Enjoy and be safe!

·
Registered
799 Posts
My 7 yr old got a doe the first day!!

Mini Matt stuck this doe on the first morning of the early doe season in Bucks County. Parker Xbow and Rage head at 23 yds!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Here is this year so far....

Doves

Youth pheasant, first retrieve too..

First archery season deer, potter co, 3A

·
Registered
773 Posts
Two days later this guy stayed too long...

Trying to lay low...

Our approach cover...

Hit him quartering too, went clean through, dropped in 15 yds. 5C

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
9 year old Jamie Storm

11/10/12 7:30am
4C Dauphin Co
Barnett Jackal
Firebolt bolts
Interlock heads
30 foot shot, recovered within sight

·
Registered
512 Posts
My 11 year old son with his first archery buck. Taken on evening of 11/9/12 using a SZ350 crossbow with ramcat broadheads. It was a great shot and a quick recovery.

·
Registered
512 Posts
My 9 yr old son with his first buck! It was shot on 11/10/12 with an SZ350 crossbow and ramcat broadheads. He is thrilled!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Congrats to all of the kids who scored so far! My son Colton (yeah, another one!) got his first deer under the mentored youth program. Taken in Butler county on opening day at 11am with one shot from his Marlin 35 Rem lever action!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts