The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
39,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, well the season is almost upon us as we once again head to the woods with the smoke poles.

Starting October 15th please place your success photo's here in this thread for all to enjoy.Good luck, and be safe!

Remember if you harvest a buck in the firearms season, or in the late flintlock season please enter them in the HPA buck pool.All you have to do is have HuntingPa 2011, or HPA 2011 in your picture, and your in the running for the grand prizes.If you just enter without that in your picture you are still eligible for some prizes.Here are the links......

Adult... http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2372389#Post2372389

Junior... http://www.huntingpa.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2372400#Post2372400

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
My first flinter deer!!!

TC Firestorm, 55 yard shot, 245 gr buffalo ballet, 90 gr FF, FFFF in the pan

my dad, my son, and me

my daughter and me

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
.54 Lyman Great Plains Rigle
.530 Hornady round ball
pillow ticking patch with homemade lube
80 FFg goex and FFFFg in the pan

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
All taken with a T/C Hawken, 90 grains of 2F, 245 grain powerbelt

12-26-11, 40 yards

12-26-11, 55 yards

1-2-11, 60 yards

·
Registered
3,477 Posts

I got my first one today! It took a long time! 8 years of mishaps, but finally on a cold morning in the snow!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
bushmaster said:

I got my first one today! It took a long time! 8 years of mishaps, but finally on a cold morning in the snow!
Like that " Back Woods" Clint Eastwood cigar

and nice part job on the back ...a spiner!!!! OUCH!...

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Thanks, The shot bounced of the spine and took out 1 lung. She dropped in her tracks. It was awesome! I was shocked because I was so use to blowing the shot.

·
Registered
238 Posts
OK I got a buck, but it had no antlers and it's not very big but it was a heck of a shot. I took the tag off for the pic. The 50 cal. ball traveled right through the whole body after a head on shot and only made a small hole in and out. This fine specimen will go on the wall.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts