The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year I am in charge of the Pennsylvania State Crow Shoot, and I am trying to recruit some new teams. This shoot has been going on for over 20 years, and is held at Bay City Gun Club in Waterford, PA (Erie, Co.) I am not sure how the PA State Crow Shoot got started in NW PA, but I am carrying on the tradition.

Here are some of the details of the shoot:
Date: July 11, 2010
Registration: Pre-registration until July 10th OR register at Bay City Gun Club between 4 and 5 am on July 11th.
Cost: $35.00 per team OR $17.50 per single shooter
Class Categories: Novice, Intermediate, Super Expert, Junior/Senior and Single (new teams will be classified as Novice)
Rules:- Check-in time is no later than 12:00 pm (Noon). NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Ties will be resolved by the teams’ check-in time.
– 2010-2011 PA hunting license is required to shoot legally.
– Vehicles used in the shoot may contain a MAXIMUM of three people two shooters and one driver. (single shooter vehicles may contain only two people)
– ALL birds must be killed the day of the shoot or participants will be disqualified!!!
– All Pennsylvania Game Commission laws apply.
– Keep it clean!! Anyone caught cheating will be excluded from this tournament permanently. This tournament has been held for a number of years. Participants compete under the “honor system”. Unethical behavior hurts everyone.
Prizes:
- The top three teams in each category will recieve a prize.
- One shooter will be drawn for a crow shooters prize package.
- Door prizes will also be drawn for shooters and drivers.

Picnic lunch and award ceremony following check-in time.

For more information on the rules and registration please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike Harter

1 - 1 of 1 Posts