The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies,

Please post your successful hunt pictures in here.

This can be a harvest you had yourself, or a harvest you helped someone with!

Would love to have a story with the picture!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Repost from the old thread...First bowkill of 2010 for me

Here is my doe I got on Oct 4, was the first time I walked into the woods on a new farm that I got access to. Except for looking at a topo map of the property, I hadn't been out scouting the land physically beforehand...so I just winged it. Thanks to the rainy weather that day, the damp forest floor enabled me to sneak in quietly. I walked along a main trail until I got to the end where it crosses over a power line. I set my climber up according to the wind and where I thought the deer might cross the powerline. Shortly after 6 PM that evening I had a mature doe on the ground. it's like she followed the script crossing that trail. I LOVE bowhunting and would fill all my tags during this season if given the chance.
10 yard shot, 30 yard recovery with my Hoyt Kobalt and 75 grain Muzzys
sorry the pic isn't that great, I hunt solo so I had no one to take a pic of me with the deer.

·
Banned
330 Posts
10-2-10 6:00 pm 8 pt. I had a blast.... lots of action ... 2nd Buck with a bow..... I enjoy archery so much!
Not sure how to post pics... ???? Can someone help?

I am posting this for Hunt4Fun who asked for help putting these up. Congrat's on a nice buck.

·
Registered
221 Posts
third mature doe down for 2010...first was my Red tag doe in August, then my bowkill posted above in October, now this rifle kill in West Virginia today during their gun season.

Remington 700 30-06 with Federal 180 grain loads
60 yard double lung shot, about 80 yards recovery.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I wanted to post some pictures from my 16 year old daughters 2010 season. The kid loves to hunt.

Some pheasants she took during the youth pheasant season.

The buck she took with her compond bow.

Bear she got on the first day of the season.

Doe she took with her rifle.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Meatetarian said:
I wanted to post some pictures from my 16 year old daughters 2010 season. The kid loves to hunt.

Some pheasants she took during the youth pheasant season.

The buck she took with her compond bow.

Bear she got on the first day of the season.

Doe she took with her rifle.
That's one heck of a 2010!

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Huntingirl1990 said:
This is my first buck it is a 12 point... I was so excited unbelievable it was actually shot two times with arrows we have found two broad heads in it one in the cheek the taxidermist found and one we found in the shoulder blade... But luckily only the 270 dropped this monster!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...30&id=803077935
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...45&id=803077935
Facebook doesn't link the pictures, try using PhotoBucket or another photo hosting solution.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts