The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
28,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pre-registration required!!!

This thread is for Buck Pool entires for hunters 17 years of age and up only! ,All other posts will be deleted.

To enter the HPA buck pool just post a pic with you and your buck, and include a sign or decal in the picture that says "HunitngPA" or "HPA" in it. That is it you are in,and in the running for great prizes.

The contest goes all the way til the end of the regular late archery/flintlock season. SO any PA AR legal buck can be entered from 10/2/2010 - 1/15/2011. <u>Winners will be choosen randomly from the entire buck pool in late January, so antler size does not matter, ENTER ALL BUCKS, they all have equal chance at winning.</u>

REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE "HuntingPA" NOTED SOMEWHERE IN THE PIC ENTRY, also try to take the best pic possible to show off your deer, the scenery, your smile or gang you hunt with.

It is all about making one great buck harvest thread to keep track of all our fellow hunters throughout the season and to give some hunters some great prizes from HPA, other members, and our sponsors. Prizes will be coming in throughout the season.

With the pic you can include any stats you want, including county killed, weapon used, time, etc...but if you want to tell the enitre story please we HIGHLY encourage you to start your own thread on your hunt so folks can reply etc.

IT IS HERE GUYS, IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT PA HAS RUNNING IN ITS WOODS!!!!! GOOD LUCK, BE SAFE, DON'T FORGET TO GET HPA in the pic, and PM me with questions.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!</span>

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I tried to get the decal on the back of my truck in the picture but I was taking the picture by myself and the timer on the camera...got most of the decal...harvested 10-7-10 parker bow, 100 gr muzzy and bowhunter beamen arrows....9pt taken in bucks county

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Saturday, October 9 2010
8:30 am
Hoyt Vectrix Plus
Gold Tip Pro Hunter 5575
Slick Trick 100 Magnum
37 yard shot
100 yard recovery

Shared this hunt once again with my best friend. I hope the day never comes when we can't hunt together. We have been hunting with each other for many years now, and we once again shared a successful hunt together today chasing PA mountain whitetails.

I took a quick snapshot of the back of the truck today with 2 decals

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Here is my entry. 10 points, 18" spread. Public Land.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Did not want my biggest buck to date to be taken with a crossbow, but when I hurt my shoulder 2 days before the season and could not pull back the bow, I had to give in. My father was not hunting the frist weekend so I took his crossbow. I guess things happen for a reason. Shot in Huntingdon County.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Shot Oct. 11 at 6:50 PM, Sugar Grove, PA Warren County. Used a Hoyt Powerhawk with a 2-Blade Rage Broadhead, 20 yds. First Buck Bowkill, Biggest Buck to date.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Dad's Buck shot at 6:15 PM opening day (Oct 2) in Somerset County. Fred Bear TRX32, Muzzy 4-Blade 100 gr., Easton Epic STs.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Shot him at 9:00 this morning.

10 point
25 yard shot
5 yard recovery (he didn't know he was hit)
Crossbow: Tenpoint Stealth X2
2219 Bolts
Muzzy 125 grain 3 blade

·
Registered
111 Posts
Shot Oct 13th 7:00pm
32yds
14 points
Field dressed Weight of 211 lb.
Washington Co.
Reflex Bow
Carbon Express Arrow
Rage 2" Broadhead

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Stack Jr with his Xbow buck. Shot at 35 yards, Parker Buckbuster 150, Slick Trick 100 gr., hanging dressed at 165 lbs!!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
First Archery Buck - 6pt
October 9, 2010
5:55pm
Juniata County
30yd shot, down in sight.
He had a little tree incident after the shot! See my post in the archery forum for more details.

·
Registered
5 Posts
11 Point, 17 inch inside spread, 144.5 P&Y Green Score. Taken on October 18th, 2010 in Armstrong County PA.

Martin Bengal
Rage 2 Blade
East Axis ST w/ Bohning Blazers

·
Registered
10,247 Posts

October 7th 2010
Darton Compound
Rage Two Blade
Shot near Greensburg PA
Here is one with my tag. It fell off when we took it out of the vehicle the first time.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts