The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No pre-registration required!!!

This thread is for Buck Pool entires for hunters 16 years of age and under only! All other posts will be deleted.

To enter the HPA buck pool just post a pic with you and your buck, and include a sign or decal in the picture that says "HunitngPA" or "HPA" in it. That is it you are in,and in the running for great prizes.

The contest goes all the way til the end of the regular late archery/flintlock season. So any 3" spike or better buck can be entered from 10/2/2010 - 1/15/2011 in the youth division. <u>Winners will be choosen randomly from the entire buck pool in late January, so antler size does not matter, ENTER ALL BUCKS, they all have equal chance at winning.</u>

REMEMBER YOU MUST HAVE "HuntingPA" NOTED SOMEWHERE IN THE PIC ENTRY, also try to take the best pic possible to show off your deer, the scenery, your smile or gang you hunt with.

It is all about making one great buck harvest thread to keep track of all our fellow hunters throughout the season and to give some hunters some great prizes from HPA, other members, and our sponsors. Prizes will be coming in throughout the season.

With the pic you can include any stats you want, including county killed, weapon used, time, etc...but if you want to tell the enitre story please we HIGHLY encourage you to start your own thread on your hunt so folks can reply etc.

IT IS HERE GUYS, IT IS TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT PA HAS RUNNING IN ITS WOODS!!!!! GOOD LUCK, BE SAFE, DON'T FORGET TO GET HPA in the pic, and PM me with questions.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!</span>

·
Registered
370 Posts
Here's my first buck! Hope it's a winner!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Furdogs son,Cody, with his fourth and best buck at age 12
141 5/8" ; 11 pt.
thank you P.G.C. for the mentored youth program

·
Registered
869 Posts
I shot this 6 point today at 8:30 this morning. 20 yard shot with Parker Buck Buster. First buck I ever shot. First archery buck and first archery deer.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts

This my sons first deer harvest
First buck
First archery harvest. Very proud father
harvested with an Alpine micro elite bow
beamen junior hunter arrows and 100 gr muzzy broadhead

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
My daughter Jesica spent her first day in the woods with ole dad sitting right next to her. This was her first hunt. We were sitting there talking about the magic of the first day of deer season in Pa. and I explained to her that you can sit all day and in the blink of an eye, its over. That it only takes a few seconds. She then turned her head and started watchin below us again then llooked at me and with a twinkle in her eye...she said "Guess What?...Its about to be over" I was like huh??? Then I heard a snap up behind me. As I turned my head, there about 50 yards to my left were two nice bucks. By the time she was able to get the gun up< they began trotting past us and down in front of us. At 100 yards the one stopped. The young girl rested the gun against a tree and fired...The buck dropped in his tracks!!! What a rush is all I can say. I have shot many many trophy buck and out of them all. There are two that sit on top. My first was a spike buck and now this. Let me tell you as a dad. This ranks number one out of all of them. I want to congratulate my daughter on her first buck. WAY TO GO JESICA! She even borrowed Blueticks HPA hat for a picture!
Gun Springfield 1903 03A3
150 grain PSP
Just Prior to shot:

After the shot:

THE HPA HAT!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Larrys first buck he was pumped up awsome time he is 11 .

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

This is my 13-year-old son's first deer/first buck. He's a 5-point taken with a 308 at 8:30 on opening day.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Son's first buck Shot on 12-9 in Crawford county @ 4:15
Remington 700 7mm-08 @ 75 yards

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
My son Luke's 4 pt taken on the last Sat. of rifle.
Sorry about the quality of the pic. My camera died after taking several shots. I had to take a picture of a picture that my Dad had taken.

Here's a shot of my Dad, myself and my son with his buck.

Thanks huntingpa for the great site!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts