The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking back through the photo files and folders from 2009, I had a tougher time than I had imagined, narrowing down the field to a couple dozen pics. Provided my photobucket allowance holds up to the pressure, here is my outdoor photo summary of 2009.

Keep in mind that I'm far from a professional photographer, and my equipment is just a point and shoot Sony, so I'm doing the best I can with what I've got.
Tried to avoid the traditional grip-n-grins as much as possible, but couldn't resist on a couple.
I posted a few of these earlier in the year as well.

January: Took the family on a short trip to the sunshine state.

Taking a walk at the Ding Darling Refuge on Sanibel Island, looking (unsuccessfully) for gators.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In March, we picked up an Arabian mare, for our horse-lover daughters. This is obviously not a March pic, but . . .

Trout Season rolled around:

Note the cast on the right arm in the above pic. Yep, direct result of the acquisition illustrated by the first pic in this post.

A dingy, but succesful red, along the way on a turkey scouting mission.

And a pic that brings back good memories of a successful morning.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ontario "man" trip.

My best fishing buddy with his first-ever walleye. Not a big one, but satisfying, none-the-less.

Algonquin Sundown

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A curious doe in mid October.

And an October doe in the snow.

I can't pick a favorite from my Wyoming trip with my dad, but here are two. If you missed it and want to see a bunch more, go here: Wyoming Thread

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Dawg.

And finally Minnesota, another trip from which I've already posted plenty of pics: Minnesota Thread

May post a few more when I get to the other 'puter.

·
4,290 Posts
Looks like 2009 was a great year. Very nice pictures.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Great looking pictures!

You don't need a 1000 dollar camera to make good photo's. Any point and shoot will make great photo's. It the Photographer who make the great photo's. Well done keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Neil, Great pictures! No turkey photo's?? Thanks for sharing those moments they were great to see.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LoL, yeah, I'm gonna have to dock that camera guy's pay.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts