The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

14 points over an inch 22 inch inside spread but a little broken up one one side. 220 yard off hand shot .260 rem dropped in his tracks

·
Registered
999 Posts
Nice buck. Looks like he was a fighter.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Bucky, nice buck! I passed up an opportunity to come to Kansas this year, will have to rethink it for next year after looking at that hog.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nice buck. Congrats. In KS they must come with "batteries included."

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woodswise,
I had to laugh when I was the taxidermist the other day he was complaining about people bringing 130-140 inch bucks and wanting them mounted. (all out of staters) He said "Why don't they let them grow up?" he was serious too. It takes a heck of a nice buck to even get in thier books out here. 150's are pretty common, like a 14 inch wide 8 pointer in PA. It is expensive for an out of stater though. @400.00 just for the hunting license and the deer tag. Batteries are not included you have to bring your own! LOL I get more comments on the batteries in the picture! LOL I dobut those AA would do much good.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
congrats on the buck!! but it makes me jealous that we aren't even archery hunting yet and their shooting them with inlines!!!! congrats on a great buck!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Great deer, I use to deer,duck and goose hunt in ks around south bend where are you from?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
25-OTT-06 I live in Kingman KS which is about 35 miles west of Witchita. I am basedf out of Wichita but cover the whole state. I am a Federal Bomb Tech. (EOD)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts