The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
  • Hey Guest, it looks like you haven't made your first post yet. Until you make an introduction thread, the rest of the site is locked to posting. Why not take a few minutes to say hi!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woodswise,
I had to laugh when I was the taxidermist the other day he was complaining about people bringing 130-140 inch bucks and wanting them mounted. (all out of staters) He said "Why don't they let them grow up?" he was serious too. It takes a heck of a nice buck to even get in thier books out here. 150's are pretty common, like a 14 inch wide 8 pointer in PA. It is expensive for an out of stater though. @400.00 just for the hunting license and the deer tag. Batteries are not included you have to bring your own! LOL I get more comments on the batteries in the picture! LOL I dobut those AA would do much good.

· Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
25-OTT-06 I live in Kingman KS which is about 35 miles west of Witchita. I am basedf out of Wichita but cover the whole state. I am a Federal Bomb Tech. (EOD)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.