The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a new (to me) boat. it has a 90 hp mercury with a jet conversion on a hydro jack plate. also came with the prop lower. there are 3 transducers on the back. it has speed and depth built into the dash plus a 700 series humminbird. also has a little white disc on the side rail that says something about gps.
my question is does anyone have this boat? and can you tell me what is stock and what has been added? there is no manual with the boat and i cant seem to find a download on line.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
the transducers on the back are prob for side imaging. No way to know what is stock and what is aftermarket. every boat is different.

·
Registered
148 Posts
IF the hydro jack plate is a vertical jack, it was likely not stock, sounds like they changed it to a jet boat, after buying a prop. The white disc is a GPS receiver, either the model depth finder needed it to have that function or it will act as a booster to give you better GPS accuracy. it is likely just a booster but a nice add, it can be moved to anther location if it is in the way. Good luck with the new boat!

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the tranducers figured out i think........ but i didnt know that the low speed steering was so poor on a jet drive. i only had it out once so far but i'm not sure i will be able to troll with it. might be up for sale before the stickers get here. lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts