The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Missing the opener. Sitting in Hershey Hospital now with my son after a surgery. Be up in 2C all next week, though! Long hikes. Head out time 4:30ish...
Good Luck all!

·
Registered
13,867 Posts
Usually in the woods by 0515-0530 and getting set up. Like to be comfy and have everything within arms reach by 0545-0600. Last year were headed home on the first morning by 0730.

·
Registered
244 Posts
hitting the woods early and then off to baseball as well . My youngest boy Ty is pitching . He will probably go with me in the morning even though he already has his bird! He's good with the box call and maybe I can get him to call one in for good old dad and his grandpa !

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
I am taking my dad out on Saturday. We will be set up around 5:15 in 2C. Plan is to get him a gobbler with a brand new custom slate call made by RatherBeHunting and then post the pics on here. Hopefully I'll have that all done by 8:eek:o am.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I will not be out the 1st day gotta open at work but I will be out most of the weeks after. I will be in 4c. I haven't turkey hunted in decades but my Dad is turning 76 and calls like a pro. He has always loved turkey season and usually gets a bird every year. So I figured I would really like to get out again with him , I really don't like him going out alone anymore.....

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
Depends on where I decide to go. I have spots that literally are a 5 minute walk off the road and others that take an hour to get to.

More than likely be in the woods by 5.

·
Registered
551 Posts
3D. I am thinking we will get to the woods pretty early, by 5, for sure, since it's the first time we'll be going out. We need extra time to hike in.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'll leave at 5 be there by 530. Set up ad ready to rock by 545. 2b

1 - 20 of 23 Posts