The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a shop manuel for this motor that I can buy or borrow.
I have one that I bought when I bought the motor new but, guess what I can't find it. I have the bottom end off and am getting ready to replace the water pump and gear case seals.
I think there some critical measurements that have to be made to the shifting rod upon re-assembly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I downloaded an online manuel but it just does not give the detail I need and is hard to follow. Wasted $10.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up. But last night I ask the Lord to direct me to to my book, well guess what, this morning while working on another project I happened to look in a box of stuff that had bee stashed above the garage from a previous move and lo and behold there was my manuel. I gave the almighty the praise and the glory for the find. God is good.

·
Registered
465 Posts
crappie-hunter said:
Thanks for the heads up. But last night I ask the Lord to direct me to to my book, well guess what, this morning while working on another project I happened to look in a box of stuff that had bee stashed above the garage from a previous move and lo and behold there was my manuel. I gave the almighty the praise and the glory for the find. God is good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts