The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone should feel free to join us at the Lewisburg Artisan's Show , February 1st and 2nd ...
I'll set up long with about a 100 other builders, artists and collectors .

Lots of cool stuff , fun things to see and great people to yap with ...

Bring your best friends , spouses or your main-squeeze ... there is something there for everyone !!

Link :
The 18th Century Artisan Show Lewisburg PA Contemporary and Antique American Folk Art Show

Allen Martin

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
If anyone's not been to this show but is interested in long rifles and associated items, this is worth your time to attend.

I'll be there on Feb1 (Friday) if anyone wants to say hi. :)

(I'm sure Allen will also have a bunch of stuff I'll really want, too...he always does.)

·
Premium Member
4,358 Posts
I've wanted to attend the show for years, and the wife and I will make it a day trip on Friday, weather permitting. My lefty jaeger project still needs some parts to complete, and I have a birthday just down the road!:smile2:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The extended weather forecast at the moment is looking good , perhaps a little cold but drivable ....

Swing by my table and say howdy ... don't forget to introduce yourself !!!

Allen

·
Premium Member
23,613 Posts
I've wanted to attend the show for years, and the wife and I will make it a day trip on Friday, weather permitting. My lefty jaeger project still needs some parts to complete, and I have a birthday just down the road!:smile2:
Berks....your Mrs will also enjoy the show. Had mine there 2 years ago and she kept busy enuff not to interfere with my meandering. They had a lot of folk art items including pottery, handmade furniture, copperware, tinware, silver work, art, books etc etc. Be keeping the 3 grandkids that weekend so will miss this years show. Enjoy and be sure to treat yourself....and the Mrs of course!:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
The extended weather forecast at the moment is looking good , perhaps a little cold but drivable ....

Allen
I don't think I've ever gone to Lewisburg when it WASN'T cold!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Wife and I will be there Saturday morning. Might have another lady friend along with us. Looking to pick up a few things. Maybe take another look at the Flint Pistol kit I looked at last year if there again.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts

Allen

I can never get close enough at your table to get a chance to say hello haha

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
Go Friday. It's easier.

lol...Ok, I've gone Saturdays, too. It's tough by mid morning to navigate, but if there's a crowded even where you can go and not get trampled on and treated like dirt by those around you, it's this one. Everyone...EVERYONE...is polite and cordial. Lots of "excuse me's" and friendly smiles and people letting others go in front of them to help the traffic jams out.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You must elbow your way to the front !!

My advice is if your not in a serious buying mode ... (never right???) to arrive around 11:00 or after , on either day .
The crowds thin down mid afternoon and then you can really see the show .
Friday's are as packed as Saturdays ... but I'm stuck behind my table . They won't let me out !!

Al

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Saturday morning, about 8:00 the wife and i should be there and looking to get breakfast before going into the show. May have another lady and my son along. I wear my dark blue Air Force Strategic Air Command hat. Pretty distinctive. If you see me feel free to intro yourself.

·
Super Moderator
7,757 Posts
I'll likely be there most of the day Friday.

I'll have a pewter grey Sitka cap....I'm about 6'2, probably be in a sweatshirt and jeans and drooling all over Allen's rifles.

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Saturday morning, about 8:00 the wife and i should be there and looking to get breakfast before going into the show. May have another lady and my son along. I wear my dark blue Air Force Strategic Air Command hat. Pretty distinctive. If you see me feel free to intro yourself.
You keep mentionin this other lady like your trying to hawk her off at the show.:surprise2: :grin2:Maybe Buckstalker will take her in on trade.:wink2::grin2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts