The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out doing a little trout fishing and stopped by the lake and caught this bad boy on a 4" bluegill 4lb test,# 12 hook, trout rod. Nice fight. I cropped picture so if you can still tell were the location is. PLEASE don't say on here.

·
Registered
662 Posts
GRAYWHISKERS said:
I was out doing a little trout fishing and stopped by the lake and caught this bad boy on a 4" bluegill 4lb test,# 12 hook, trout rod.
Do you typically fish for trout with 4" sunnies? Man, I gotta see the size of the trout you're catching LOL.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bjb2799 said:
GRAYWHISKERS said:
I was out doing a little trout fishing and stopped by the lake and caught this bad boy on a 4" bluegill 4lb test,# 12 hook, trout rod.
Do you typically fish for trout with 4" sunnies? Man, I gotta see the size of the trout you're catching LOL.
Man....Now everyone knows my secret bait....I was trying to threw them off with the Bass..

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
GRAYWHISKERS said:
bjb2799 said:
GRAYWHISKERS said:
Man....Now everyone knows my secret bait....I was trying to threw them off with the Bass..
Admit it... you caught the bass on corn, didn't you?

·
Registered
21,042 Posts
Nice bass!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
thought maybe you used the creamed style. has a better flavor and attracts them better from what i heard. Woulnd't know though I only throw artificial now.

·
Premium Member
24,168 Posts
Nice one!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts