The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the round hasn't even hit the market yet...just wondering if anyone has heard of any of the custom barrel makers planning on producing anything for this cartridge because id really like to have one for my contender before next hunting season rolls around

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Not sure but the .17 hornet is probably being made. This may be close to what your looking for. If you get one let us know how you like it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17 hornet barrels are available but need the rimfire for special reg areas

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hopefully, someone gets a reamer for this new rimfire and you can get what you want. Let us know where you find one and how it shoots if you don't mind.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullberry has a bullitin on their site saying they will be chambering for it just waiting for the ammo to be produced for alittle while to get the bugs out... I think I'm going to put a deposit on one, hopefully get it sooner than later

·
Registered
12,716 Posts
I would say watch for H&R to make their single shots in these, but with them being owned by that stupid Freedom Group, I just don`t know anymore.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its sad what that freedom group is doing to good quality company names...been trying to find a pre-freedom group marlin 45/70 for quite awhile now the new ones are total crap

1 - 7 of 7 Posts