The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I had hoped that a bullet would have prevented additional stabbings. How did they stop the lunatic?

·
Banned
2,894 Posts
A nut job with a knife is just as big a nut job as one with a gun. Thankfully his method of murder is less likely to cause mass numbers of casualties. This is in no way a statement in favor of restricting gun rights, just a fact.

Knives and guns are not bad.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
Was it a black automatic knife?...all kidding aside I really do feel bad for the victims...i did hear that one student said that if they were allowed to carry this would have not been so bad

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Maybe King Obama can get the victims and families and parade them around like trophies for the next 5 or 6 months.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Muzz said:
Maybe King Obama can get the victims and families and parade them around like trophies for the next 5 or 6 months.
He will. Give him time. He has no shame.

Then he will call for bans on combat knives, and high capacity utility knives that can change blades rapidly.

Nothing this creature does helps any of our lives or grows our country into prosperity. Nothing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.