The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. guns are banned
2. the end is near....again! As it has been for centuries!
3. if you ban guns...no criminal will have them. soooo. i guess police wont need them since the criminals wont have them?
4. there arent any deer..anywhere!
5. xbows were invented by the PGC to kill all deer. wait! there arnet any deer anyways.
6. Game commisions (a governemnt agency) do not deal in politics.
7. a deer can only outrun a coyote downhill with an easterly wind and on an empty stomach.
8. Biden would be the first choice for any task force

9. if you shoot past 40 yards with a bow you are unethical.
10. you are also unethical if you dont agree with me
11. you are the spawn of satan if you abbreviate christmas with xmas, but its ok if you abbreviate everything else.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
13. this guys needs to find something better to do

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stevenstiegel said:
I'm sorry Steve. Sometimes people decide to post in other places than hunting related threads. Just how you occasionally contribute to an actual hunting thread, on a hunting forum.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DIYASUB said:
I had no idea there were eleven things I didnt know. ooops, I guess that makes it twelve.
i know its surprising, but the other things us allnowing humans dont know have been documented on HPA threads. these are just a few things that have never come up on here.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
308Havoc said:
DIYASUB said:
I had no idea there were eleven things I didnt know. ooops, I guess that makes it twelve.
i know its surprising, but the other things us allnowing humans dont know have been documented on HPA threads. these are just a few things that have never come up on here.
308Havoc said:
stevenstiegel said:
I'm sorry Steve. Sometimes people decide to post in other places than hunting related threads. Just how you occasionally contribute to an actual hunting thread, on a hunting forum.
#17 I was totally messing you with brother!! I probably should have put the smiley face next to it...didn't mean to offend you

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
#1 on the list that all men know, If Mama ain't happy NOOOObodys happy

·
Banned
3,632 Posts
#2 When #1 is forgotten, men are soon reminded.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts