The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rain over nite here in schylur county, over now, 31 degrees. Perfect conditions, I hope the deer agree. Moving across the creek to adjust for nw wind, hopefully the bucks appreciate the extra effort and cooperate. Last day here, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
it is raining here in NY, well rain/snow, but really wet and crappy I'm going out but not early. It is supposed to break up a little by noon so I am going in then and hang my umbrella and sit till dark or in serious need of a hot shower and cocoa.

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Perfect day here, but the deer apparently thought otherwise. Only 1 buck today, a busted up 10 at around 1:30. 7 does & fawns scattered throughout the day. Only a 3 day gun season, so I'm headed home tomorrow. No deer, but still a great last minute trip.

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
Perfect day here, but the deer apparently thought otherwise. Only 1 buck today, a busted up 10 at around 1:30. 7 does & fawns scattered throughout the day. Only a 3 day gun season, so I'm headed home tomorrow. No deer, but still a great last minute trip.
Enjoyed your daily reports. Thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Beats working

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Today is Sunday. I thought today was for bear only. Am I wrong about that?
My brother was all set to go out until I told him it was not a deer Sunday...:)...
Private property or not we have morals :rolleyes::sneaky:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts