The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last day for me...getting ready for an all-day sit. Good luck and shoot straight.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
You too G23.

One last sit for me today...won't be all day, but a new spot that might have potential.

Good luck to anyone going out....buckle up and stay safe.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I was supposed to have another obligation today but that didn’t happen so I can go out today. Pretty much a crap shoot for me. Good luck to all.

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
High winds predicted today with wind gusts around 30, but it's the last day and sitting all day on an oak ridge. If the wind gets to bad on top maybe I'll move into the bottom.

·
Registered
9,823 Posts
Getting ready to head in. A little bit relieved that this is the last day. Feeling pretty wore out hiking up and down the mountain and waking up at 3:30 every morning. I will hunt until 11:00 and then perhaps look for a new spot closer to the road. If I don’t find anything that motivates me I will call it a day.
Good luck guys.

·
Registered
13,886 Posts
First day of gun season here in schuyler county, illinois. Nice day, too nice, 52 degrees currently going up to 62. Tomorrow and sunday looking much better. All day in a big black oak overlooking a brushy creek bottom.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Heading in shortly. Back in 1A where I had a real big 8 skirt me at 50yards last Sat. Perfect wind direction for location, just a bit more of than needed. All day sit for we with limited to no cell service. Good luck all.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
You boys have fun out there. I tagged out the end of October. Kinda nice sleeping in on the weekend! Shoot straight and good luck!

·
Registered
312 Posts
good luck go get em folks

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
First day of gun season here in schuyler county, illinois. Nice day, too nice, 52 degrees currently going up to 62. Tomorrow and sunday looking much better. All day in a big black oak overlooking a brushy creek bottom.
I won't lie, I'm a little jealous......best of luck to you just the same.

I'm virtual school instructor for 3 kids today, I get to rifle hunt tomorrow in NY on the opener, good luck to everyone of you out there today.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts