The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in my stand around 9am since i dont get off work till 8 i drug some doe [censored] through the field my stand is on the edge of a field over looking a thicket at 1030 i had my first buck come right on my drag a small 8 let him pass he made is way into the thicket where there was a hot doe i watched those two chase all morning and at 1130 i caught movement to my left a big 12 was 50 yards from me he never came into range he ran that small 8 off the doe then they disappered i got out of my stand because i need a nap got back in at 3 at 330 a shooter 8 came up on my drag gave me a 25 yard shot i let a arrow fly MISS i blew some hair off his back lets just say i had buck fever i was shaking bad after that i was so mad i wasnt really paying much attation i was playing on my phone at 425 i heard what sounded like chasing coming my way i stood up to get ready this 9 point was chasing a doe i had a 23 yard shot smoked him was happy as [censored] its my biggest buck i ever got with a bow after i shot i was just sitting in my stand saw movement the way my deer ran saw a buck coming up thought there is no way thats the buck i shot anyways got a arrow on my bow just in case it was it turned out it wasnt the buck but it ended up being a much bigger buck it walked 13 yards from my stand hit every shooting lane and all i did was look at it i ended the day seeing 17 deer 6 bucks not a bad day

·
Registered
904 Posts
Very nice buck. Also nice redemption. I missed this morning, so I can only hope to get a chance at redemption.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts