The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did everyone do yesterday? It was supposed to be Field and Stream's one of the best days to hunt. I was out in the morning and got skunked at a spot I always see deer at. Its a little 4 acre piece of creek front land. The homeowner decided to do some work moving firewood and was driving all over the place on his mower w/his trailer. My other hunting spot is an hour away and I didn't have time to get down there. Oh well! I did get a doe there two weeks ago and there's time yet.

No hunting today b/c its my daughters birthday. Hope to get out Monday evening and then not again until next Saturday.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Hunted the morning, saw one deer away off (buck?). Don't put much faith in those tables, kinda like reading your horoscope.

·
Super Moderator
4,821 Posts
I'm sitting it out for now but my best freind had 2 weeks off.I told him to stay at home and just hunt Halloween.He called yesterday and told me I was right.He shot a buck with his recurve at 8am.He hunted the other days but yesterday was the magic day for him.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Only did the evening hunt, seen one doe out at a distant. Never killed one on Oct. 31st in all the years I have hunted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts