The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Might take my video camera out tonight. Have a bear tag that is good in 2B right now but don't feel like carrying anything extra but need to get out in the fresh air....
Maybe my daughter will want to go tonight...she has been crammed with homework lately so she hasn't been out yet. PSATs today so maybe the teachers will be easy on homework tonight.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
No hunting for me today. I need a break of a day or 2 between hunts to get excited again. I'm just not a person that can sit day after day hour after hour even if I'm seeing deer.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Might take my video camera out tonight. Have a bear tag that is good in 2B right now but don't feel like carrying anything extra but need to get out in the fresh air....
Maybe my daughter will want to go tonight...she has been crammed with homework lately so she hasn't been out yet. PSATs today so maybe the teachers will be easy on homework tonight.
College is way over rated... answers to past ABbAC.... repeat or draw a picture like I did

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Just a lone doe last night at last light. Nothing camera worthy. Pulled a camera card from the area and nuttin' but a couple doe/fawns over a week (only 6 videos for a week). That time of year and the heat is only making it worse.

Hoping the rain ain't so bad on Sunday. Got a bunch of wood cutting, hauling and splitting to do and need to dig out the access hatch to the MIL's septic tank so she can get it pumped out....fun times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts