The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys here is this years 6 pointer. I got a generious offer from non other then our resident Nudge to send it his way for mounting. I have to say it came out pretty dang nice! Not only did it turn out nice I think the turn around time was 2-3 days and the way it came back packaged would have made it impossible to destroy!

Thanks again, Tony!

Not sure where its going yet, the basement or the garage ... both places have a few racks hanging.

Full story here Link Me

·
Registered
16,275 Posts
Glad you like it Eric... I really am. I hope it finds a good spot in your basement or wherever you put it so you can enjoy the mount and the hunt for years to come!

Good luck with the future "man cave" for yourself, guys like us just can't live without them!!!

Congrats again on a fine Tioga County buck, and here's to many more!

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
All mine that aren't living room worthy get hung up above my workbench in the basement. I spend a lot of time down there (only place to hide), and like to look at them to remember past hunts. Always brings a smile to my face.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Nice buck Keystoneman. Great job on the mounting Nuge.

I'm just like you Bowtecher, I have only shot 5 buck but 1 is shoulder mounted, 3 are on plaques right beside the bigger one and the spike....well, i was still debating where to hang the antlers when the door pull broke off of my pantry.

That spikey now gets hands on every day and is the most mentioned by visitors.

Again, Great Job on the deer!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
looks awesome. Tony, you got mine next year. you would have had it this year but I've never got a bow kill mounted so it went to the taxi.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts