The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/)
-   General Hunting Forum (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/20-general-hunting-forum/)
-   -   Everybody get a deer or bear so far? (https://www.huntingpa.com/forums/20-general-hunting-forum/303053-everybody-get-deer-bear-so-far.html)

Waynzee 12-11-2019 10:10 PM

Everybody get a deer or bear so far?

How's everybody doing so far this season? I got 2 doe one in the inline muzzle loader season and one two days ago with the 6.5 Creedmoor, I haven't seen any buck or bear. Maybe in the flintlock season I'll get a shot at a buck.

Johnnyb1815 12-11-2019 10:35 PM

I got a doe on the first day of archery. Missed a bear and got a nice 8 point on the rifle opener. Had a really good season throughout, learned some things and made some great memories. Saving my last doe tag for flintlock season.

RyanR 12-11-2019 10:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Who has time? We're hashing out critical hunting matters here.

burghwolfe 12-12-2019 12:15 AM

Opening day of rifle season is this Friday....for me at least.

pchunter1231 12-12-2019 06:10 AM

2 Doe in archery and a bear on the bear rifle opener. Have only seen a handful of yearlings which i wont shoot unless injured the whole rifle season so far.

woodsman1118 12-12-2019 06:50 AM

Shot a doe on the first day of archery with my recurve, bear with my 3006 on the last day of rifle bear, 9 point the first day of rifle deer and a doe with my flintlock on the first Saturday. Sure has been a great year for me so far. Have a 2d tag left and a dmap tag for cameron county that will be saved for flintlock season.

flintlock hunter 12-12-2019 07:33 AM

The season got off to a slow start, and seems to be staying that way for me this year.

Got a 5 point with the bow early on, one doe with the 20ga slug gun during the old guy portion of early muzzleloader, and a big doe yesterday with the 20 ga again. i'm done till after Christmas now, time to process yesterdays doe, then put the time iin on the range with the GPR 54 till it settles in for flintlock season.

nomad_archer 12-12-2019 07:46 AM

Nothing yet. Lots of close calls in archery but nothing close enough. Several does and sublegal bucks during buck only portion of rifle season. Now that we are concurrent its only been sublegal bucks. But I'm headed out again today after I drop my daughter off at the bus stop. Its good and cold. Something has to give.

BUGLE BOY 12-12-2019 07:56 AM

Got a buck on the next to last day of archery after passing on several throughout.

Got a doe on Saturday and passed on several others after that. Still have a tag left.

No bear sightings this year.

lanctrapper 12-12-2019 12:56 PM

2 doe archery buck first day rifle